I have two people on my board - both with my name and initials, but ending in a different number.
I can't move my board, because I can't log into my admin account.
Can anyone help?
Hi @Lara Brzezinski
When you hover your mouse over the profile avatar, what username do you see? Is it possible that you created another account using a different email address?
Hi @Lara Brzezinski👋🏻
First of all, welcome to community! ✨
As @Tansu Akdeniz has mentioned, this might be due to duplicate accounts which might have got created may be one with work email & another with personal email.
I would suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps:
Once you are successfully logged into the Admin account:
To prevent this issue in the future:
I hope this helps & resolves your issue. 🙂
Thanks, Anwesha
Thank you so much! It took a minute, but you were correct, I had originally set up trello outside of my google workspace.
I appreciate all the steps you provided. I was able to log in to the correct account and also make my google workspace account be an admin on the board.
I appreciate you!
I did, but couldn't figure out how to access it. It wasn't showing up in my passwords, so I couldn't figure it out. Thanks to Anwesha Pan, I was able to get everything sorted.
Thank you for jumping in to help. 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.