Every time I login on my phone, it prompts me to login to Qt. This is a company account, I need to login to company okta instead. I don't see a way to delete my atlanssian account for Qt
Hello @Peter.Gao
"Qt" doesn't seem to be any product available from Atlassian. As this forum is for Atlassian related accounts, I'm not sure we can help you.
Have you contacted the technical support organization of your company?
Try opening your company’s Jira URL directly in a private browser tab and signing in with your work email. Does it still redirect you to Qt?
If you want your access to Qt’s Jira removed, contact jira-admin@qt-project.org, listed in Qt’s support guidance. Ask them to remove your access to their site. Deleting your entire Atlassian account would also affect company access using that account.
We can´t advise you further, as we are Community members.
Best,
Arek🤠
Qt is a company that uses Atlassian product as their ticketing system. I registered in THAT system using the same company account from my company.
Somehow, Everytime I open up bitbucket.org and try to login, it automatically assumes that I trying to login to Qt company/space, not my own company.
At this point, I simply want to remove Qt from my account entirely.
It does not work.
Even if I open my company URL and did a proper SSO login, it immediately prompt me to the Qt's workspace. I then have to switch to my company workspace. And from time to time, because I forces to open Qt workspace, I also have to "revalidate" via Qt sign-in. Very weird behavior that is hard to explain.
@Peter.Gao
Unfortunately there is no method to self-remove you access to an Atlassian Cloud product if you are not the Administrator of that product/subscription. You would have to contact the admins at Qt to ask them to remove your access to their subscription of that Atlassian product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.