I can no longer log in. I don't have two-step verification enabled, and I wasn't able to save the recovery code because the entire code wasn't visible on my phone. What can i do?
Hi @Pauline Timmer,
If Trello showed you a recovery code, then two-step verification got turned on at that point, even if you never finished setting it up. That's why it's asking for a code now.
You can still get back in without the recovery code:
The link only works once and expires after 24h, so use it when it arrives. If it expires, just start again from step 1. Check spam too.
If you set it up again, save the recovery code in a password manager this time, or screenshot it and scroll so you get the full code.
If the second email never shows up, contact Atlassian Support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-two-factor-authentication/
Dear Christos,
i dont see the stap 1 and 2. They say: use Tekst message (not possble because i dont have 2-staps) or: use recovery key, also not possible because i lost it.
When i try the support - it ends in ask a question in the community
Yesterday i tried as well, but i dont get a email after 24 hours
I suspect u are on the free plan which is not eligible for support.
I would check the spam folder anyway in your mails just in case.
Hello @Pauline Timmer
Sorry you’re still locked out. please try Atlassian’s General Inquiries form for help with account access.
Mention that the recovery options don’t match what you see and that no recovery email arrived.
Did you receive the first email titled “Steps to recover your Atlassian account”? The 24-hour wait starts after that confirmation.
If your account is managed by your employer, contact your organization admin, as the recovery process is different.
Best,
Arek🤠
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.