Where can I go to reset my Trello 2FA? I was recently invited to a Trello board and haven't used the product in many years. I also have no idea where my backup codes are.
Hi there,
Is your account a personal account or one managed by an organization?
Hello @aaronc
If your account isn’t managed by an organisation, start at Trello login. After entering your email and password, select Can’t use your phone? → Can’t find your recovery key? → Send recovery email.
You’ll receive an initial email, followed 24 hours later by a recovery link. That link is valid for 24 hours.
Since you haven’t used Trello for years, you might still see its legacy 2FA screen. The official recovery guide explains how to recognise it and contact support if that applies.
If your account is organisation-managed, as Chris asked, contact your organisation admin for recovery assistance.
Best,
Arek🤠
Thanks for the answer! I've a ticket in at work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.