Hello,
I dont remember signing up for a paid plan, and then I received an invoice with an auto-subscription text. No link, nothing to cancel the subscription.
The Contact Us page just sends you to a page on how to do it, but I can't find those menus in my account. There is not much to do or contact a person to cancel it. But what really bothers me is that it just decided to invoice me and select auto-subscribe; it should have asked me for my payment details before it signed me up for a subscription so that I have the option not to sign up. And why did it decide to get me into the most expensive plan? I feel this is a steal more than a respectable service.
Is there a way to get help cancelling LOOM AI and make sure I never ever have an account in this system ever? I want to request the deletion of all my data too.