Hi everyone,
I recently passed the CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-009), and I wanted to share my experience for anyone currently preparing for it. When I started my preparation, the biggest challenge was that there are tons of websites out there, but most of them only have scattered or incomplete content. You'd find material for one topic on one site, then have to search somewhere else for the next topic. This wasted a lot of time and caused a lot of confusion about which source to trust. After trying several options, I found Pass4Future, and their practice material genuinely helped me a lot. Besides Network+ N10-009, they also have practice material for a bunch of other certifications, which could be useful if you're studying for something else too.
A few tips based on my experience:
Don't rely on just one resource always keep the official CompTIA exam objectives as your base. Use practice questions mainly to test yourself and figure out which topics you're weak in. Don't skip hands-on practice (labs/simulations) Network+ really tests practical understanding, not just theory. Practice managing your time too, since the real exam has a strict time limit.Overall, if you're preparing for N10-009 and looking for a good extra resource, Pass4Future is worth checking out. Hope this helps someone on their certification journey!
Good luck to everyone currently studying!