My Confluence Cloud site (airshield.atlassian.net) has suddenly become inaccessible. When I try to access it — including a specific link I had bookmarked to a whiteboard in our "SAT" space:
https://airshield.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SAT/whiteboard/1409361?atl_f=PAGETREE
I get the following error:
"Page unavailable — Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable. Please check Atlassian Status for known problems. If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please contact our support team."
Request ID from the error page: 1d6d02f4ad3a45ff93aa12bbc7b5cc72
We had important business documentation stored in this space that we urgently need access to.
My questions:
- Can anyone confirm whether this looks like an inactivity-based deactivation vs. a billing/subscription issue?
- Is our data still recoverable at this point?
- What's the fastest way to get this escalated, given the urgency?
Any guidance — especially from anyone who's had this resolved before — would be hugely appreciated. Thank you!