I got an ourstanding bill that I do not agree to pay. I need to eliminate users and I do not know how. The setup that I had in Loom was OK and now it is not. Please contact me ASAP
You'll want to contact Atlassian Support for billing issues as this is a open community discussion area. https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
But this may help understand what's what before you do: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#pricing-discounts
This is a massive subject and not easily defined - I just took the ACP-520 (Org Admin Certification) Exam and this was one of the overall subject matter they went over.
Assuming you are an Org Admin - you'll need to understand that any time you "invite" a user - add an application to a user - or designate a group membership with said application attached.
You are billed 9 times out of 10 for the seat. You will need to go into your Org Admin Control panel and look at the Directory/Respective User lists for the site and start checking to see who/what/how many.
You should also check to see if you have an Open Invite link somewhere that is likely being consumed by users. Even if you invite a user who has not yet logged in - they are given a billable seat.
There are exceptions - but that would take a little too long to get into.
Bottom line - time to do an audit and trim some users.
You'll likely want to talk to Atlassian either way - you can reach them here → https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/ Hope this helps. Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.