Hello,
I need help recovering an old Trello board that I originally created and administered.
The board was created more than 7 years ago, and I was still using it a few months ago. It was shared with my partner.
Now the board is closed. I can still find it under Closed boards, but when I open it Trello says:
“You are a member of this board, but only admins can reopen it. Contact support for help.”
I am still listed as a member, but I no longer have administrator permissions. I have not intentionally changed or transferred the board or its permissions.
My partner can no longer see the board either, either among open or closed boards.
The board is associated with my personal Free Workspace, although this particular board only appears when I select All closed boards or Personal boards, rather than when filtering specifically by my Workspace.
I am certain that I originally created and administered this board, and I would really like to recover its contents.
Could you please check what happened to the board's administrator status and advise me on how I can regain access or have the board reopened?
Thank you.