I am struggling to change my email over as the email currently in use is deactivated and the only reason I have been able to log in , is by logging in through google - otherwise, I cannot locate my password, not email reset it.
Hi Samantha,
As I see it, you have two options:
If it's a company account: Ask your organization's administrator to update your email address directly from their admin dashboard.
If it's a personal account: You will need to reach out to the support team so they can verify your identity and change your email manually. Here is the link: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact.
Have a great day ;)
Jairo
Hello @Samantha Mihaka
Here you can find Official KB Article which can point you in right direction.
Update your Atlassian account email addresses | Atlassian Cloud | Atlassian Support
Best,
Arekš¤
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.