I'm on the latest OS X 10.11 Beta (15A234d) since a few days, but just yesterday SourceTree keeps on crashing on every startup. http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kNJ8Fj1A
Same here. After I updated to 10.11 Sourcetree keeps crashing when trying to open a repo. I tried re-installing, but to no avail
I can also report that the upgrade to 10.11 causes SourceTree 2.5.3 to crash on startup.
Same here with the final release of 10.11. We updated 5 machines, on 1 we experience constant crashes with sourcetree. the other machines work fine. I reinstalled sourcetree, updated to 2.5.3, downgraded to 2.5.2, deleted all Prefs and Files in AppSupport. I changed the used git-Version from the embedded one to system version and back, nothing helped.
I filed bug report SRCTREE-3181 about this issue if anyone has any comments to make. The developers are aware of the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.