Hi there, This is likely a user error, but I built a Rovo agent to look across our Jira instance and report on the progress of items (child-level and epic-level) that were transitioned to 'Done', 'Resolved', or 'Released' status during a specific period of time stipulated by the end user. Every time I run the agent, it receive different output. I'll run it once, and receive 14 items back. I'll rerun and receive 62 items back. Any advice? Here is my exact prompt: Generate an Executive Progress Report for the period September 17 to September 24.
To ensure 100% coverage, please follow these logic rules:
- Search for every single Epic that was transitioned to a 'Done' or 'Resolved' status during this period, regardless of its Delivery Instance, Team, or Label.
- Search for every Story, Task, or Bug transitioned to 'Done' during this period. Group these by their parent Epic (even if the Epic itself is still 'In Progress').
- If a completed Story does not have a parent Epic, list it under a 'General Delivery' section.
- Do not apply any filters or specific Delivery Instances. I want a total view of all completed work.