Hello everyone,
I'm hoping someone here can share some guidance, or their own experience with a similar situation.
A while ago, I applied to the Atlassian Champions program, but my application wasn't accepted because I was an intern at the time, and the program didn't support interns. I completely understood the decision.
Since then, things have changed: I'm now working as a Forge developer at my company. So the reason that held me back before no longer applies, and I would genuinely love to apply again, but I'm not sure how to submit a new application.
I honestly can't explain how much becoming an Atlassian Champion means to me. I've stayed active this whole time, building Forge apps, creating content, and being part of this community, simply because I love it.
My questions:
Does anyone know the right way to apply again, or who I should contact about my situation? And has anyone here gone through something similar, being turned down and then reapplying once their circumstances changed? I'd be so grateful for any advice or pointers.
Thank you all so much. 🙏