I've attempted to merge/delete duplicated orgs I have access to but am unable to properly delete the apps or conflicting account in order to do so. I currently have access to three orgs but only need the one for our company. This happened after loom was acquired. Sorry for not doing the proper merge/migration. Seems like this is the only way to get ahold of someone in the Atlassian Team...
Please help.
Hello and Welcome to Atlassian Community @Jacob
Since you’ve got three organizations and have run into some issues trying to remove things manually, it might be a good idea to stop making any big changes for now. Let Atlassian take a look at the organizations before you proceed.
Atlassian Organization consolidation guide | Atlassian Cloud | Atlassian Support
Please Contact support.atlassian.com or https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Best,
Arek🤠
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.