Hey folks 
I've noticed unusual behaviour with the Create Work Items tool that I haven't seen reported, I wonder if some users have seen similar behaviour.
When using the Create Work Items tool in Rovo, even with an agent that is just a simple chat with no other setup, there is sometimes inconsistencies shown between the details in the chat's Create Work Items final 'create' confirmation screen, and the full edit screen shown by choosing 'refine.'
Specifically, the space shown doesn't always match up. When working with the agent to select a space, the chat shows the correct space, the created ticket has the correct space, but the refine/edit screen shows the last browsed space.
I've observed similar with the priority field.
This happens most often if a bit more back-and-forth happened since the space was first mentioned. However, even immediately after having the chat confirm in an ordinary response what space will be targeted, and that final Create Work Items confirmation showing the correct space, the refine/edit space will still be wrong.
This strikes me as a limitation with this tool rather than something we could prompt it out of.
Any ideas?