I anyone seeing VERY odd behavior de/selecting labels.
Selecting 1, adds another? Selecting another, also selects a 2nd one? Etc?
Hi @I40317 can you share more about what you're seeing? Are you using a web browser (if so which one?) or are you using a mobile app? How are you selecting labels? Are you using keyboard shortcuts, or clicking the labels button on a card? how many labels are on your board (do you have to click "show more labels" in order to select the label you're trying to add). Any other details you can add will help us narrow down what's going on. Thanks!
Hi I40317 – Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, there seem to be a few Trello label/UI issues happening right now. Atlassian confirmed today that they identified and reverted a recent change that was causing label/rendering problems on cards.
Your specific behavior — selecting one label and seeing another get selected as well — sounds like it could be related to the same recent regression, although I haven’t found a public bug matching that exact symptom yet.
I’d first try a hard refresh (Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + R) and test again. If it still happens, I’d report it with a short screen recording showing the label selection behavior, since that would make it much easier for the Trello team to reproduce.
@I40317 I was able to reproduce what you're seeing, and I can confirm we've rolled back the root cause. Please refresh your browser and let me know if you continue to experience issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.