When I record a loom video and it get's uploaded to cloud, does video description, summary has links of jira tickets, confluence pages, space used in video.
Hi @Shivam Kadwade ,
Summary and description do not automatically include links to Jira tickets or Confluence pages.
You could try using Loom AI workflows (if you have Business + AI or Enterprise plan) to transform your video transcript directly into a Jira ticket or a Confluence page.
There's also Bug report feature you could use and which relates to the Loom <> Jira integration. 👀
I know product teams are working on various improvements when it comes to embedding AI features. You could probably reach out to Loom support and discuss this with them. Something like this might land on the roadmap relatively soon 🤞
Cheers,Tobi
Hi Shivam! I'm a Product Manager at Loom. We just shipped a feature that automatically grabs links as you record your screen. So if you're recording a Jira ticket, Confluence page, etc. -- that link will appear automatically beneath your video, for your viewers to check out!
I'd love your feedback! Feel free to book time with me here. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.