I currently have a legacy loom account and I'm getting messages about removing creator-like people before it gets merged so I don't get charged for them. This person no longer works with me and I cannot change her settings inside loom itself. That function appears to be disabled and she is not visible in my lesson account. It appears to be in limbo so my concern is I will be charged for this account without getting an opportunity of removing the person. Please advise.
Hi @David Cook ,
So, if you navigate to Loom > Manage > Users, you cannot see or remove this user?
Are we talking about this particular option? If so, it would seem this doesn't work for me as well 👀 It could be a bug on their side.
Can you try reaching out to Loom support directly via this channel: Need help with your Loom account? Here’s how to contact Support?
Cheers,Tobi
Yes this is the exact issue I am dealing with.
@David Cook yeah... seems like a bug as I'm seeing the same thing. If you do reach out to support, I'd appreciate if you could share here what they said 👀
I think it is locked as part of the merging, but that does not help if you are trying to remove redundant seats before you get charged for them
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.