Happy Friday, Atlassian Community!
For this week's Feel Good Friday convo, let's hear about your recent wins! Big or small, professional or personal - we want to celebrate them all!Β
Β
Happy Friday, everyone! π
One of my recent wins: I've been working my way through Atlassian's Enable courses, and I just finished the full set. Keeping up with everything moving in the Atlassian ecosystem right now (Rovo, JSM updates, Jira Align...) feels like a full-time job on its own, so getting through all of them feels like a solid win. Already putting some of it to use with a client's PI Planning setup this week.
Hope everyone's Friday is treating you well! π
I going with oldtimer - Sometimes winning is to survive a busy week π«£π€
A bit of a different kind of win for me this week. π
I recently rediscovered a bit of a spark I hadn't felt in quite a while β and it reminded me how good it is to actually feel excited about something (or someone!) again.
Whatever comes from it, I'm taking that realization itself as a win. π
One of my recent wins is that this month marked one year since I became an Atlassian Community Champion! ππ
oh wowΒ π€© congratsΒ @Brita MoorusΒ !!Β ππ
Thanks,Β @Anwesha Pan! π π π
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.