We see each other around the forums, on webinars, and when we're lucky, in person at an ACE event or Team, but we almost never see each other's workspaces, especially now that so many are working hybrid or remote!
I got to thinking about them because I’m a busy, cluttered soul and, for good or ill, my workspace reflects that. I work >90% remotely, and my little corner desk is *covered* with toys and fidgets and trinkets and office supplies and...
...and I realized how much it would annoy someone who needs a clear horizontal surface and clean lines to feel like they can think clearly
So! What's your workspace like?
Are you a minimalist? A maximalist? A mess or an organizer?
How closely does your IRL space match your ideal working environment? (I think I'd like one of those little lifts for my laptop and monitor so I can have a sometimes-standing desk without needing to replace everything.)
Bonus points if you're willing to share a photo, but absolutely no pressure! Here's mine:

Image description: a clean but cluttered desk with laptop, second monitor, one mouse that claims to be magic and another mouse who is, plus approximately 100 other pieces of flair including office supplies, toys, candles, miniature moai, and a sign that asks the eternal question, "But did you document it?".
If you're new to the Atlassian Community, or just new to the Welcome Center, Welcome Wednesday posts like this one are a fun & easy way to start conversations with other community members and get to know each other better. You can check out past Welcome Wednesday topics here - and Welcome!