Hi, I'm trying to delete my Atlassian account via id.atlassian.com > Account settings > Delete account, but I get this error:
"You cannot delete your account. Your account cannot be deleted for the following reasons:
- User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
- User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions."
I checked the Billing Console and found a "Teams" entitlement listed. Clicking "Manage" on it leads to a broken page ("We couldn't find the page you were looking for" / 404). I can't cancel or manage it because the page doesn't load. All my other subscriptions are either already deactivated or on the Free plan.
I also tried "Delete organization" under Organization Settings, which points to the same unresolvable subscription plus says platform apps/Rovo need to be removed by support first.
Since my account is on the Free tier, I don't have access to 1:1 support. Has anyone run into this broken "Teams" entitlement issue before, or know how to get it cleared so account deletion can proceed? Thanks!