Most Confluence sites have the same quiet problem: pages nobody has touched in years, still being read, still being trusted, and slowly becoming wrong. Nobody knows which ones,
because there are thousands.
I built a small free app that lists them. Pick a space and an age, and you get every page sorted oldest first, with how long it has been untouched and who last edited it — so there's
someone to ask.
It's deliberately one thing. No storage, no backend, no account needed. It runs as you, so it only ever shows pages you can already read.
Install Stale content on your Confluence site
Full disclosure: I built it, it's my first app, and it's free and will stay free. I should also say there are established apps that do this and a lot more — Better Content Archiving
and Analytics, Page Review Manager, Stale Page Finder. If you need owners, review workflows or auto-archiving, use those. Mine just answers "which pages are oldest" in one screen.
The actual reason I'm posting: I'd like to know what else annoys you about Confluence that no app fixes properly. Not features you'd like — the thing you work around every week and
have stopped complaining about.
I'm trying to find the next thing worth building, and I'd rather hear it from people who run these sites than guess.
Code and feature requests: https://github.com/Rsmac93/forge-stale-content