Hi everyone,
I’m using Trello to manage local SEO work for service-based businesses, and I’m trying to improve how I handle recurring SEO checks.
For example, when managing a local service website, there are things I don’t want to check only once. I may need to review:
- Google Business Profile optimization
- NAP consistency
- important service pages
- broken or missing internal links
- title and meta changes
- local citations
- new reviews and review responses
- indexing of newly published pages
- backlink status
- technical issues that appear over time
Right now, I create cards for these tasks, but after marking them complete, I sometimes lose visibility on when they need to be checked again.
I’m thinking about using Trello automation, due dates, recurring cards, or custom fields, but I’m not sure what would be the cleanest setup without turning the board into a collection of repetitive cards.
For those managing ongoing marketing or website maintenance projects in Trello:
How do you handle recurring tasks that need to be reviewed weekly, monthly, or quarterly?
Do you use Butler automation, recurring due dates, templates, or a separate maintenance board?
I’d especially appreciate a setup that works well when managing several service-business websites at the same time.
Thanks!