Dear Forum,
I just asked this question, but I can not find it so I will asked again, if it's redundant: I am sorry. But for first time use of this forum, I find it quite confusing.
however.
I have a question about the update "Improvements are coming to Loom access and discoverability"
I have a free account. When I make a videa it's public. So I can share the link to the person I want to see the video. If needed they can forward it.
The latest email says now: "In the coming weeks, if someone can access a video, they'll also be able to find it through search and connected Atlassian surfaces."
So I wonder who can now see and find my videos.
As my videos are public, everyone has access. Right now only when they have the link.
But with the update it sounds like really everyone as everyone might find it via search.
Do I get this right?
Is there a way to view a video only when you have the link? So it's not possible to just find it?
And I mean is there a way besides updating to business? I barely have 1 video per month.
Best
Maren