Maybe I'm just too wordy 
I'm finding it VERY difficult to give meaningful Goal updates with the character limitation. It is difficult to get adoption for a product if the updates aren't meaningful.
I support the character limit on Projects. While it can be difficult, it makes you really think about the update.
Can we at least double the max word count or let the goal updater set the limit per goal or the organization set it on all goals. We don't mind spending 2 minutes reading about a month's worth of work. We sometimes link to a Confluence page for certain updates that are much too long for Atlas Goals.
It could be argued that we should be using Risk, Learnings, and Decisions more which could compensate for the some of character count and that would be true.
I thought I would put this out there to see if anyone else is experiencing similiar pain point.