Test other AI, it took them seconds to respond to same instruction. And Rovo is taking 10 minutes, and still thinking? What the?
Hi @Fernando Bonita
Rovo is operational, what tasks did you give it to do?
Hello and Welcome to Atlassian Community @Fernando Bonita
Yes, Atlassian documents different response times depending on the type of request.
Compare Rovo Chat reasoning modes | Rovo | Atlassian Support
What exactly are "slow responses"?
There are actually a couple of JAC Tickets related to that
[ROVO-916] Rovo Chat — Slow response when creating Jira issues without specifying a type - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
[ROVO-132] Jira hydration issue is taking longer than expected results in slow Rovo response - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Best,
Arek🤠
Not a task, but a simple question. I even ask out of frustration, "Can you respond faster?", and it took a minute to respond. I don't think that simple question would require a huge chunk of its computing power.
But I merely ask a question. It doesn't need much of its power to respond to that question. I did not give it a task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.