A few months ago I moved from an Atlassian partner and I lost all of my Kudos progress.Is it possible to get it back?
Thanks in advance,
Hugo.
Hi there Hugo! You could do a linked account
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/x/x/ba-p/2958563
and add whichever email address your former Atlassian account with the Kudos was, there will be a process they'll likely contact your old job/partner and ask if it's ok to do the linked account, and if all is well, it'll be added to your account and stuff will be restored. Best of luck!
Hey mate,
Thanks, my apologies for not replying earlier (busy weeks).
I was able to link one of my accounts but I no longer have access to my old company account as I have changed employer so my old account has been deactivated.
Is there a way to bring back my progress?
Hugo,
No worries, we all get busy!
So, as I said I had a similar situation - I found a couple more links in the forums/support that might help, try this?
Solved: Move my community history to my personal account
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/?inquiry_category=your_account
It may take awhile, but this should be the right path to go down, let me know how it goes!
Thanks James!I have sent an email as I tried to open a ticket but it seems that now it's only for issues with products and not with the community.
I hope I can get this fixed. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.