Atlassian supports passkeys for signing in. Unfortunately, it is difficult to sign in with a passkey because the Passkey button is missing from the default login page.
Here is a workaround for this problem…
1. Go to www.atlassian.com
2. Click Sign in (top-right corner of the page). The login page appears but the Passkey button is missing.
3. Edit the address shown in your browser's address bar (https://id.atlassian.com/login?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.atlassian.com%2...) by removing everything after login so it simply reads: https://id.atlassian.com/login
4. The Passkey button appears. Click it and log in.
Hello and welcome to Atlassian Community @Iain Robinson
Your workaround is useful, but I think Atlassian should confirm whether suppressing Passkey on the second login flow is intentional or a login-page defect.
I couldn't find an existing public Atlassian bug matching this exact behavior, so I am going to flag this for Atlassian assistance.
Best,
Arek 🤠
Hi @Iain Robinson
I understand this issue must be frustrating for you. I've created a support ticket on your behalf - JST-1340143. Please keep an eye on your email for updates, and we're here to help you through this.
Best regards,Maksym
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.