Hello everyone! π
I'm Brita from Estonia and I'm excited to join the Agile group!Β πͺπͺ
I work as an Atlassian Service Team Lead at an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, where I help organizations get the most out of Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence and the rest of the Atlassian ecosystem. My days are a mix of consulting, solution design, cloud migrations, governance, process improvements, and (of course!) lots of Jira π π
Over the past few years, I've had the opportunity to work with organizations from many different industries - from universities and public sector institutions to enterprise IT teams - which has shown me that every team interprets Agile a little differently. That's one of the reasons I'm so interested in this group: I'm always curious to learn how others approach Agile challenges and what has worked (or not worked!) in practice.
I'm also an Atlassian Community Champion and enjoy answering questions, writing articles, organizing community events, and learning from this amazing community π§‘
Outside of work you'll usually find me on a padel court, hiking in the mountains, traveling, or planning my next adventure.
Looking forward to learning from all of you, sharing experiences, and joining the discussions. Happy to be here! πΒ π