I've tried to use the Rove MCP server with an automation account via claude code.
I authenticate and the console provides me with the tools that the scopes of the API token should provide access to. In particular it shows that the tool availability of getConfluencePage is present.
Authentication is based on a generated API token with all granular Read & Write scopes, defined in the 'supported tools' page here for confluence:
https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-rovo-mcp-server/docs/supported-tools/
However when I invoke the tool getConfluencePage to read a page, which stated in the docs require the scope read:page:confluence I get a 401 response back with "Unauthorized; scope does not match"
Strangely enough the same API token works fine on regular the API v2 GET /pages/<pageId> with the same scope requirement.
Even more strange, I can actually read the page with a separate selection of MCP tools available with different or the same scope.
getPagesInConfluenceSpace, getConfluenceSpaces, getConfluencePageDescendants, getConfluencePageFooterComments all return 200
What Am I missing in order to use the tool getConfluencePage since it seems to be available yet when invoked I'm not allowed
Here are some screenshots of the investigations


Best regards