after I enter my new API token , i can not start RovoDev more , I use VS code
I get those errors
Failed to start Rovo Dev Rovo Dev service is unreachable. Please start a new chat session to try again. Extension Stack Trace: Stack Trace: Error: Rovo Dev service is unreachable. Please start a new chat session to try again. at RovoDevWebviewProvider.signalProcessFailedToInitialize (c:\Users\localadmin\.vscode\extensions\atlassian.atlascode-4.0.31\build\extension\extension.js:39:279704) at RovoDevWebviewProvider.initializeWithHealthcheck (c:\Users\localadmin\.vscode\extensions\atlassian.atlascode-4.0.31\build\extension\extension.js:39:275772) at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:104:5) at async RovoDevWebviewProvider.handleProcessStateChanged (c:\Users\localadmin\.vscode\extensions\atlassian.atlascode-4.0.31\build\extension\extension.js:39:273723) at async mp.value (c:\Users\localadmin\.vscode\extensions\atlassian.atlascode-4.0.31\build\extension\extension.js:39:256945) Rovo Dev Logs: 2026-07-27 19:13:36.668 | 13316 (13316) | DEBUG | Using endpoint: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-27 19:13:36.668 | 13316 (13316) | DEBUG | Making request to get sites from URL: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:13:46.638 | 12736 (12736) | DEBUG | Using endpoint: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:13:46.639 | 12736 (12736) | DEBUG | Making request to get sites from URL: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:26:26.959 | 10740 (10740) | DEBUG | Using endpoint: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:26:26.960 | 10740 (10740) | DEBUG | Making request to get sites from URL: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:41:31.881 | 9800 (9800) | DEBUG | Using endpoint: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:41:31.882 | 9800 (9800) | DEBUG | Making request to get sites from URL: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:57:30.201 | 1676 (1676) | DEBUG | Using endpoint: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites 2026-07-28 07:57:30.201 | 1676 (1676) | DEBUG | Making request to get sites from URL: https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/sites
Hi @zhiru cao
Are you on standard plan?
See https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Atlassian-AI-Rovo-articles/Rovo-Dev-Trial-A-Beginner-Friendly-Guide/ba-p/3264039
Hi, @Viswanathan Ramachandran Thanks, I guess that i am on standard plan in my organizations,
But I checked my usage, I have 18000 credits every month and I only used 3000
but I checked I have 18000 credits for one month
We tried implementing the A2A integration by connecting our LangChain agent through A2A with Atlassian Rovo. Rovo is able to retrieve the Jira spaces, but it cannot retrieve specific Jira work item details. We faced the same issue during our initial testing. Has anyone else experienced this limitation with A2A and Rovo?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.