Hi,
Since yesterday, I can not load the Spaces information in the Jira automation Publish a confluence page step.
How can I fix this?
Regards,
Hung
Hey @Hung Tran Manh ,
I can confirm I'm seeing the same thing on my end.
Can you (or your Atlassian admin) reach out to Atlassian Support to report this? It would seem it's a broader issue and if they manage to replicate it, they'll probably escalate it to the product/dev team 👀
Cheers,Tobi
This error is specific in the Automation on Studio, not on the Global Automation
Just messaging to say ditto, seeing the same thing in Space Automation as well as the Rovo Studio Automation pages - Global is the only place I can get it working.
@Ian_Burch it does seem to work for me. This is a screenshot from Rovo Studio and action Publish new page in Confluence
A July 28 follow-up suggests the issue was subsequently resolved or mitigated. If you still sees it, recreating/reloading the action and then contacting Atlassian Support would be appropriate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.