I am getting error pop up says Please select at least one file when creating patch though I selected files. How to get rid of it .
I'm seeing this as well, and have just tried updating to the latest version. I'm unable to create any patches at all in SourceTree, as it tells me "Please select at least one file."
Bug seems to be around having both staged and unstaged files, stash everything you dont want in the patch then try again.
Hi Ben, I've just given that a shot. I have just one file modified, and whether I stage it or not, I get the same error. There are some untracked (and not ignored) files, but only one tracked+changed.
If you have more detail on the perceived root cause, I'll be happy to experiment and help track it down. Thanks!
I think SourceTree has knowingly added this bug so that people buy their produced.
As in earlier version this was difficult to use. But was a usable function.
And now they have made it impossible to use this at all.
I think it will be better if we find an alternative to this product.
Four months later, current update, and I'm having this same problem. Is anyone reading these questions at Atlassian? How hard can it be, in four months, to fix a problem this easy to reproduce?
i'm waiting for this to be fixed since 1.7...
Still no answer for this?
For reference, check this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-2118
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.