Hello everyone! 👋
I'm Said Ben Naceur, joining from Tunisia. I'm a third-year Computer Systems Engineering student and an intern at ONETEEM, an Atlassian Marketplace Partner. Happy to be part of this group and to learn from so many experienced people here!
At ONETEEM, we use Agile every day to organize our tasks, and as someone still early in my journey, I've come to really appreciate how it brings structure and keeps the whole team aligned. I'm here mainly to learn, there's so much real-world experience in this community, and I'd love to understand Agile more deeply, the practices, the mindset, and the lessons you only get from doing it for years.
What I hope to bring is a fresh, curious perspective as a newcomer, lots of enthusiasm, and hopefully some useful questions that spark good discussions. I'm also passionate about sharing what I learn, especially to help introduce more people in Tunisia to the Atlassian world.
Outside of work, I love creating content and making videos about Forge and my journey in the Atlassian ecosystem. It's become a real passion of mine.
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm genuinely excited to be here and to grow alongside this community.