Hey folks! The incredible @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ has just hit level 10 status! Let’s look back on some of her impactful achievements during her time in the Atlassian Community, and hear remarks from people close to her.
Teodora joined the Community Leader program in July 2019 as an online Forum Contributor.
Since her time as a Community Leader, Teodora has earned 5,225 points, 3.7k likes, and has posted 1.2k times!
A talented writer, Teodora publishes monthly newsletters for The Daily Walk on her Linkedin and has 879 subscribers.
As well as her forum contributions, Teodora has been a speaker and has contributed at many ACE events.
What I love about Teodora is her unmatched, advanced technical knowledge of Confluence. Her exceptional work ethic and consistent commitment. Also she has a respectful demeanor when interfacing with clients or other champions. - @Fadoua M. Boualem
Teodora is the Champion’s Champion, I see so much admiration for her; her knowledge, hacks and overall personality. You can see how much people look up to her. We are very lucky to have her onboard the Champion’s Program - Bethan Swift
Teodora is the kind of Champion the Community runs on. Practical, generous, and always willing to work a problem until it's actually solved. Congratulations on Level 10, Teodora. You've earned every bit of it. - @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Wow Teodora! I'm so happy for you in achieving this incredible milestone!I knew from the moment we traded articles back at the beginning of both of our journeys, you would accomplish amazing things. One of my favorites is this one: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Watercooler-articles/Botron-s-Office-Stories-An-Ancient-Bulgarian-Developers-on-a/ba-p/1102877 I hope you have many more wonderful stories to share in the future! Congratulations! - @Jimmy Seddon
Teodora has been an inspiration since the very first time she wrote a blog within the Atlassian Ecosystem, even back when the Forum wasn’t even a thing yet. And to this day, she keeps rocking those engaging pieces of content, embodying everything an Atlassian Community Champion is. Being useful, supportive, and charming. Congratulations, you grumpy (not actually) Level 10 master. You rock!! - @Huwen Arnone _ACE_
If you truly know Teodora - aka Queen Grumpy - you will know that she absolutely despises public shows of affection, especially when she is the centre of attention.You will also know that she hates photos being publicly posted of her enjoying life and being happy and even - god forbid! - breaking out in a smile.Is she ill? Was she sick that day?Unfortunately for Grumpy, SHE knows that when the call comes for her Besties to deliver photos and a quote in celebration of her achieving Level 10, she knows we'll go Level 10 to match it.That's how important and powerful she has been as a Community Champion...! (**cough cough** 'Leader' **cough**)Her Community spirit is strong, she has given so much over the years, and secretly it does make her happy, which in turn makes us happy. Fun Man Andy
Congratulations on reaching level 10 @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ and thank you for all you do!!!
SHOUT OUT TO THE TIME I FORCED @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ TO POSE IN A PHOTO WITH SCOTTY F! 🤣
#TEAM22 #VEGAS
Congratulations @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_!!
Congrats @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ !!!
Well done and congrats @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ !! 🙌👏👏
Congratulations on reaching this milestone @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ , well done! 🙌🏻
Congrats @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ 👏
Congrats @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_
Thank you everyone, and especially @Tinker Fadoua @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ @Jimmy Seddon @Fun Man Andy @Huwen Arnone _ACE_ 💙
This community was (and still is) the driver of many significant changes throughout my life. I never thought I would fall in love with writing. Or have the supportive environment that would push me forward. The friends I made here helped me go through the hardest period of my life, and I am deeply grateful for that. Without you, I would never have made it so far.
@Fun Man Andy that photo is just 🫠 🤦♀️
Congratulations, @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ !!! 🥳
Loving the pictures, and loving to see you showing you're not that grumpy after all.😈But we'll keep that as a secret, no worries...🤫 You are super awesome, we all know that.
@Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ - what a journey. I remember talking to you while you were still working for Botron years ago, and you're definitely one of the "community faces" for me.
Congrats - and a big thank you for all your contributions!
Well done & congratulations on reaching level 10! 🎉
Congratulations @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_
Congrats @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ !
I'm searching my albums for any shots with the both of us, but I think you're lucky 📸
Congratulations!!!
Congrats to the best Trivia partner ever!! So well deserved after all of the years of hard work and help with the Community. Well done, Teo!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.