Hi,
I'm trying to permanently delete my organization (ygy-project) from Atlassian admin, but I'm blocked by an "Incomplete steps" message that requires me to remove a few items first before deletion is allowed.
The remaining items are:
- Rovo
- Teams
- A few other core products (Jira, Projects, Goals) that don't seem to have a remove option directly in Site Administration
All of these are on the Free plan with no active paid subscriptions.
I tried going through admin.atlassian.com > Billing > "관리(Manage)" for each item, but Rovo/Teams show "Managed by Atlassian" with no remove/cancel option available in the UI.
I also tried opening a support ticket, but since everything is on Free, the support form redirects to Community instead of letting me submit a technical ticket.
My questions:
- How can I remove Rovo from an organization when it shows "Managed by Atlassian" with no cancel option?
- How can I remove Teams from the org?
- Is there a way to delete a Free organization that has these default products attached, without needing paid support?
Any guidance or a link to the right documentation would be appreciated. Thanks!