Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help or has seen this before.
Until last week, I was able to normally @mention and assign users on ideas in our JPD space, and all team members had proper access.
What changed:
1. A team member was inadvertently granted the "User (creator)" role in JPD, which put us at 4 creators - one over the Free plan limit of 3.
2. I removed that user's creator role, bringing us back down to exactly 3 creators. This was confirmed via the "Upgrade to Standard" modal, which shows "You've invited 3 out of 3 creators."
3. Since then, I haven't been able to mention or assign ANY user on ideas in the JPD space - including the other two creators - even though:
- All affected users are Active in Directory
- All have correct product access to Jira Product Discovery (verified in Directory > Users > Apps)
- All are correctly listed in the relevant product-access groups (creators group and contributors group)
- The "Browse users and groups" global permission is correctly assigned to these groups
- The space access is set to "Open," with "All creators on the site" = Creator role and "All contributors on the site" = Contributor role
- I've re-invited all users to the space multiple times and received "New people added" confirmations
Additional symptom:
- The space's "Current users" list under Space Settings > Access shows "Where's everybody? There is no one in this project," despite the site-wide creator/contributor rules being correctly configured and multiple successful re-invite confirmations.
- I've refreshed/cleared cache repeatedly (10+ times) with no change.
I'm not looking to upgrade to Standard - we want to stay on the Free plan with 3 creators. My best guess is this is some kind of sync issue between the billing/creator-count system and the space access / user-picker system, triggered by briefly exceeding and then correcting the creator limit.
Has anyone run into this before, or know how to get this properly reset? Thanks in advance!