Hi fellow marketers! 👋
I have a question that’s been keeping me up at night, and I’d love to know if anyone has found a clever workaround or if we’re all in the same boat here.
We’re trying to build a clean marketing funnel for our apps, specifically tracking initial visits to our marketplace listings. But as we all know, Atlassian tends to strip away a lot of referrer data and paths, making clean attribution incredibly difficult.
When trying to connect the dots between external channels (like organic content or community posts) and actual marketplace views/evaluations, the data gets super blurry.
How are you guys solving this?
Do you rely strictly on custom UTM parameters and just accept the dark traffic gaps?
Have you managed to build reliable funnels using third-party tools or Atlassian Vendor reports?
Or maybe there’s some obvious native feature or trick that I’m completely missing?
Would love to hear your honest experiences, pain points, or any setups you’re proud of. Let’s brainstorm!
