Hi,
I'm an admin both for Slack and for Atlassian, but simply can not get Rovo installed on Slack, following the instructions (https://rovo-integrations.atlassian.com/slack/onboard/welcome as referenced in https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/docs/using-the-atlassian-rovo-slack-app/).
I was on that screen:
"Install the Rovo App for Slack
Before you connect your site, you’ll need to install the app. We’ll redirect you to Slack.
> Add to Slack"
which, when clicking on that button, leads to that screen:
"Atlassian Rovo
Atlassian Rovo could not be installed.
It looks like something has gone awry. Don’t worry it’s not your fault, but you won’t be able to install Atlassian Rovo at the moment.
Error details
Unapproved permissions requested
links:read"
I don't see how I can change such permissions. How are you able to install Rovo?
Adding / removing the Rovo app from the Slack market place separately did not change anything, other than getting Rovo on Slack which is not able to reply to any message.
Best,
Rojahn