Starting today, June 22, 2026, users in my org have started to encounter an error message stating "We're not sure what went wrong" when they try to open a Rovo chat in Confluence or Jira. This has been working for months. No changes have been made.
On one of my pages where I had rovo chat still open, I get "You don't have permission to use Rovo on this site. Please contact your Atlassian admin." when I try to send to the chat
I am the org admin. I found that Rovo is visible on the Apps list and in subscriptions but I am over my credits limit. From my understanding Atlassian is not enforcing the limits at this time so that shouldn't cause an issue.
Also Rovo Access blocklist is empty. Rovo is not showing in user counts. Issue affects all users and all browsers. No configuration changes were made. Rovo status page shows no incident.
Any idea what might be causing this issue and how to fix it?