I’m Peter, based in Belfast, and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m really looking forward to getting involved with the Atlassian Community Groups, growing my knowledge and network, and helping to drive success within my organisation.
Great to be here and I look forward to connecting with you all.
Welcome, Peter! Great to have you here.
The Atlassian Community is a really good place to learn, share, and connect with people solving similar problems. Looking forward to seeing you around in the community.
Welcome Peter!
Hi and welcome, @Peter Quinn! We're happy to have you If you're looking for courses or certifications, check out the Learning link in the top nav - there's also a whole discussion group just for Training and Certifications, with a ton of helpful info here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Training-Certification/gh-p/university
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to the community, @Peter Quinn!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.