Hi,
I'm having a problem with one user receiving the following message:
Code 403 convoai.rest.rovo.product.access.dendied - Access dendied to Rovo product
Rovo works fine for others.
Where can I find a solution?
Regards
Hello and welcome to the Community @Dawid Pitala
Are you on Enterprise?
Because there access can be restricted by groups https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/manage-rovo-access-for-enterprise/
That's quite easy to check. If it's working for others, check how their Permissions, Settings, and Access differ from his, and that will give you an idea why.
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠
Not sure on this one as the user should be able to access Rovo with a Jira or Confluence license.
Hope this helps but we will see what other advice is given.
Hi @Dawid Pitala - welcome to the Community,
I think there are two things that would explain this:
1) there have been quite a few outages last week so it may just have been a temporary thing. Has Rovo worked for you before?
2) Some access settings. There are only two right now that I imagine would be relevant. @Arkadiusz Wroblewski already mentioned the access restrictions per group. I expect the Rovo button to disappear though if you are not part of the Rovo enabled group. The other one is IP White/Blacklisting. If you don't access Rovo through an allowed IP, you still see all buttons, but will get an error message on invoking Chat etc.
Hello @Arkadiusz Wroblewski
I have the Standard plan, not the Enterprise plan.
Should I check this: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/manage-rovo-access-for-enterprise/ ?
Regards,
Dawid
@Dawid Pitala
No, this is related to Enterprise.
Have you already tried removing his access from the app and then adding it again?
@Arkadiusz Wroblewski
For the user experiencing the problem?From what I understand, Rovo access is general for all users.Are there Rovo access settings for a specific user?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.