
Dear all,
I am seeking some urgent support. I had a Trello board which was hosted on a shared access account. That account has very recently (~14 days ago) been deleted. I was not aware of this and received the above-photographed message when I tried to log in. I urgently need access to the board that was hosted by that deleted account. Does anyone know how to best do this?
Will cancelling the deletion reinstate the board?
Can I somehow migrate the board over to a new account, which I have now set up for myself?
Or is there another faster way?
The person who the main admin account belonged to is tied up in some critical meetings and I am worried the time until important account information is permanently deleted will expire and the content will no longer be retrievable in the meantime.
Any help greatly appreciated!
L