Hi,
Anyone else facing similar circuit breaker issues
hi @Karishma - welcome to the Community,
I've seen the same Error message but for Gemini-Flash in a newly created Agent while another one was working fine.
So yeah, it seems to be a wider spread issue. I've opened a support request and linked your question here as Support is usually quicker than the Atlassian's here in the forum.
Hey @Karishma ,
Yeah... we're experiencing the same thing. 👈It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't (more like not working than it actually is).
I'd suggest monitoring the Rovo Status page, but there aren't any outages reported just yet.
Cheers,Tobi
I had this issue yesterday but for opus. Switched between the reasoning model to make way and not get blocked. But yes, its still randomly breaks.
Thanks for logging the ticket @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ !
Earlier today, we identified an internal incident that’s causing these errors, and our incident response team fixed the issue.
According to the Support it is now fixed. Can you confirm?
Unfortunately it still gave error now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.