I have installed the atlassian-crucible-3.4.0-x64 packet in order to upgrade our instace. Everything is there, I can start the server through the "start" batch file. This is the error (std.err.txt)
Hi Adam,
There are two ways to configure JVM options for the Fisheye/Crucible service. Firstly you can use the Regedit method for JIRA described in the documentation page linked here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Increasing+JIRA+Memory
Alternatively, you can use the prunmgr from Apache Daemon tools to edit the service options. It can be downloaded here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/daemon/binaries/windows/
Once downloaded, you need to run prunmgr.exe with one of these command lines
prunmgr.exe "//ES/Atlassian FishEye"
or
prunmgr.exe "//ES/Atlassian Crucible"
Hello Adam,
please increase your permgem memory allocation and start again. This link could help you https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=423297805
Regards,
Fabio
That should not be the answer, I'm talking about the latest version that installs the windows service with installing Crucible. Runs through "start" batch file, why the service won't start.
I'm afraid the log is telling you what is wrong - it has not got enough memory. As Fabio says, you need to increase it. It doesn't matter that "it should not be the error", the fact is that it is.
Thanks Nic. From the log file it seems that it is a memory issue.
The prunmgr.exe done the job.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.