I cannot delete my Atlassian account because I am listed as the last billing admin with active entitlements, but I cannot find any subscriptions. Please remove me from all billing accounts or list them.
Hello @Futt Futt
As per article https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Atlassian-Account-questions/Delete-account/qaq-p/3208790, you would need Atlassian support to handle this issue. If you are on the Standard plan, you can create a support ticket, if you are on free, I can request an assistance here.
I am unable to contact Atlassian support directly, so I would really appreciate it if you could do so.
I've requested an assistance from Atlassian support engineer. You should get the response in the next 2-3 business days.
Thanks
Hi @Futt Futt
Since you still have an active site, that will not allow you to delete your Atlassian Account just yet.
To help you with the next steps to delete the site if you would like, we created a ticket on your behalf with our billing and licensing team.
Please find the support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/requests starting with "CA". You should have also received an e-mail notification with the ticket creation.
Just as a heads-up, in case you need it in the future, you can raise a ticket with our billing and licensing team here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/ and it shouldn't block you, but this is limited to billing, licensing and delete site/products requests.
Hope this helps!
Regards,Jessica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.