Total newbie here, bear with me. I have some questions about plans:
1. According to the pricing page the free service collection plan gives you 3 (human) agents. The Standard plan is $25 per agent/month. So does that mean on standard you also get 3 free agents and pay for every agent above that? Or do you not get any free agents?
I ask because the customer-facing AI agent support widget that you can set up on a support website is not available on the free plan. So we'd have to go to the standard plan to get this even though at this stage we only need 2 human agents.
So do we need to decide between paying for the human agents to get the AI agent vs staying on the free plan but no AI agent, or do I get free human agents on standard?
2. Again on the pricing page, under Customer Service Management it says Rovo Customer Service "Included. $1 per resolution." Is this referring to the chat widget on our support site or something else? What would trigger this cost?
Thanks