đ Hej Atlassian Community![1]
Ever heard of Swedish death cleaning?
It may sound morbid (or metal đ€) to you, but it's a decluttering method where you get rid of stuff you don't need so others don't have to deal with that stuff when that time comes.
I think Swedish death cleaning is meant to refer to physical items, but we can extend it to Trello boards, Jira schemes, or all those weird random online accounts we've accumulated over the years.
Have an account for a grocery store you never really went to that's in a city you no longer live in? Maybe it's time to part ways with it. Now's the time.
Ever perform a Swedish death cleaning of your online accounts? How often? What accounts are you thinking about vaporizing?
For me, I have a bunch related to video games that I sadly don't access. And luckily I have a helper who is expediting my account closures:

đŁ Comment with the accounts you're thinking of getting rid of! Or already got rid of. Looking forward to your replies and inspiration.
P.S. Unfamiliar with Welcome Wednesdays? Welcome Wednesday posts like this are a chance for YOU to participate on the forums about topics that aren't necessarily Atlassian-focused. (See past Welcome Wednesdays here.)
[1] "Hej" is hello in Swedish. I hope!