I own a company, and until now I had never used Loom.
Today, I decided to give it a try. When I logged in for the first time, Loom suggested that I join a workspace associated with my company. Since I have many collaborators and was curious about what they have created, I decided to join it.
After joining, I was finally able to see the workspace members. However, I noticed that the workspace admin is someone who no longer works with us, and the company email address associated with their Loom account no longer exists.
I then decided that I wanted to leave this workspace and create a new one where I would be the admin.
The problem is that I cannot leave the workspace. I'm essentially trapped inside this strange workspace, and I don't feel comfortable using Loom for anything if I cannot control my own account or decide which workspace I'm associated with.
Please advise whether there is a way for me to regain control over my own account and choose how I want to use the platform.
Note: If I join additional workspaces, I can leave those without any issues. The problem only exists with this first workspace, where the option to leave simply does not appear.