I just wanted to use bitbucket (free version) but I find it quite complicated to use it, with atlassian identity, organisations, subscriptions, etc...
So, I have decided to delete my account, which itself is complicated.
I am unable to create a support ticket as well. So I am posting this on community.
I have followed the following steps and I am stuck.
Steps followed which are defined here: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/delete-your-atlassian-account/
1. Deactivated subscription of bitbucket (which was free). Now it shows in the inactive tab on the link: https://admin.atlassian.com/billing/
2. Tried deleting organization button but it is unclickable. Reference: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/delete-your-organization/
Steps followed before deleting organization.
2.a Deactivated bitbucket.
Please note, I see active rovo_credits (total 0, free plan) on my account as a subscription which I am unable to cancel as it is managed by Atlassian.
2.b Remove apps linked to your organization:
I do not see a delete option.
2.c Deleted bitbucket app from Atlassian apps. It now says: "This Bitbucket app is pending removal. Once you try to delete the app, you have 30 days to restore it."
3. Tried deleting account, it says
"
Your account can't be deleted because:
- User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
- User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions.
"
At this point I just want my account deleted.
This is the account from which I have posted that needs to be deleted.
Thanks,
-Rajat